Lui-scape!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marleys Staff Application

2 posters

Go down

Marleys Staff Application Empty Marleys Staff Application

Post  TheGamerMarley Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:21 pm

1. User Name And Ingame Username If Applicable:UN- TheGamerMarley IG- Marley

2. How Will You Help Out: I will bring many players and much $ to the server

3. Have You Ever Had Any Experience As Staff Before?: I have be co owner on 3 servers, administrator on 10+ . mod on about 5+. People enjoy me being staff because I make the server have fun at the highest level.

4. Tell What Makes This Server Great, And What You Can Do To Help Improve It : The server is very economical considering drops. For example dragon boots have to be achieved by killin nechs. Also You can train many skills and the xp rate is perfect. Not to much not to low but enough for people to play for a while to max out.

5. Are You Very Active In The Forums?, If So How Long Do You Spend On The Forums / Chatbox Daily?: Im spending my time playing the game helping people also on the chatbox helping or just talking to the people.

6. How Active Are You Ingame?, How Many Hours Do You Spend Playing Daily?: I spend good enough time playing 6+ hours a day some days all night excluding the days i work which are wednesdays.

7. How Long Have You Been Playing? A- Honestly its my first day today but I will be very active because of how much I enjoy playing this server.

8. Proof Of Experience As Staff (Maturity,Age): I have been playing sence I was like 10 or 12 im 16 now.

9. Why Should We Accept You For A Staff Position?: Im a great staff and make everyone have a great time and stay connected to the server for a long time.

10. Would Anyone Recommend You For Staff?: I believe if I meet more people eventually they will give me the vote to become staff.

11. If You Are Selected To Be A Moderator Or Admin And Abuse Your Powers, We WILL Have No Choise But To Demote You Of Your Staff Position!, Do You Agree To These Terms?: Marley Approves This Message.

TheGamerMarley

Back to top Go down

Marleys Staff Application Empty Re: Marleys Staff Application

Post  Flux Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:14 pm

Sexy Marly for mod What a Face

Flux

http://www.beeg.com

Back to top Go down

Marleys Staff Application Empty Re: Marleys Staff Application

Post  TheGamerMarley Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:41 pm

hahaha thanks bro!

TheGamerMarley