Lui-scape!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forums admin R0ck693er

Go down

forums admin R0ck693er Empty forums admin R0ck693er

Post  R0ck693r Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:12 pm

.1. User Name And Ingame Username If Applicable:R0ck693r o forums and in-game will be the sam3

2. How Will You Help Out:i will do all i can and i said same thing below?:i have worked on a forums like this one before i have many freinds high up in the rsps thing and can code quiet exceptionaly i have helped many servers and get constant facebook messages asking me to go back to the servers i swear if you gie me this posion admin or moderator i wont upset i would also do all i can to help the server and it's players i am for the server the server is not for me i have never abused my powers and have delt with all sorts of rule breakers i also deal with good players by puting on events and helping them to excell in the game.

3. Have You Ever Had Any Experience As Staff Before?:yes on 5 difernt indvuguale servers

4. Tell What Makes This Server Great, And What You Can Do To Help Improve It :

5. Are You Very Active In The Forums?, If So How Long Do You Spend On The Forums / Chatbox Daily?:i will use the chatbox whenever possible.

6. How Active Are You Ingame?, How Many Hours Do You Spend Playing Daily?:i do not have a computer at home and do not wish to apply for only in-game so i can keep a good balance of how i play.

7. How Long Have You Been Playing?3rd to sign up.

8. Proof Of Experience As Staff (Maturity,Age):i am 15 and have moderatored on 5 servers.

9. Why Should We Accept You For A Staff Position?:i have worked on a forums like this one before i have many freinds high up in the rsps thing and can code quiet exceptionaly i have helped many servers and get constant facebook messages asking me to go back to the servers i swear if you gie me this posion admin or moderator i wont upset i would also do all i can to help the server and it's players i am for the server the server is not for me i have never abused my powers and have delt with all sorts of rule breakers i also deal with good players by puting on events and helping them to excell in the game.

10. Would Anyone Recommend You For Staff?: yes from ofer servers that im not mentioning becuase of advertising

11. If You Are Selected To Be A Moderator Or Admin And Abuse Your Powers, We WILL Have No Choise But To Demote You Of Your Staff Position!, Do You Agree To These Terms?:.i agree as these rules are compulsory really.

R0ck693r

https://lui-scape.board-directory.net/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum